2007-02-17

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

I love the internet. I realize that sounds ridiculous. Nonetheless it's true. There are many things that in the pre-internet days I thought had faded into obscurity for good. Now thanks to the internet if even just a few people are interested in these things they manage to hang around. This has always happened but it's a matter of degree, more information simply means it happens more and in this case more is better.

So here are a couple of the things I'm rambling about:

The Borribles
The Borribles Online

Thriller
The Unofficial Thriller Webpage

Buckaroo Banzai
The Banzai Institute
Buckaroo Banzai FAQ

Of course it isn't just some impersonal internet that did this. These things persist because of cool, insightful and dedicated people who help them persist. My sincere thanks to those people.

One day I'll get to writing about this stuff in more detail.

No comments: